Hunting and Recreation
● Box B Horse Ranch - a trail riding facility with overnight camping facilities directly across from Black Kettle Recreational Lake on Hwy 283. Bob & Nancy Bounds (580) 225-4630. Email: email@example.com
● Black Kettle National Grasslands - The Black Kettle National Grasslands contains 30,724 acres located near Cheyenne, Oklahoma. The Grasslands are administered by the USDA Forrest Service collocated with the Park Service just west of Cheyenne. http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/cibola/districts/black.shtml
● Canadian River Hilton Hunting Lodge - Crawford, OK (580) 983-2500, Justin and Bruce Eakins. Hunts include whitetail deer, mule deer, turkey, quail, dove, coyotes, bobcats, and wild hogs. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
● Cheyenne Golf Course - 9 Holes, Sand Greens, $25 per Year, Free to Visitors, 2 Miles S. of Cheyenne.
● Croton Creek Guest Ranch (www.crotoncreekranch.com) 580-497-3960 From Cheyenne go West 4 miles on HWY 47, North 2 miles, then back West 2 miles. Daily lunch specials 11 AM -2 PM. Horse trail rides, wagon rides, mountain biking, hiking, guided and self-guided nature trail walks, trap shooting and much more! Email:email@example.com
● Flying "W" Guest Ranch - East of Berlin. http://www.flyingwonline.com/
● Gantz Ranch Hunts - Our ranch is located in Northwest Oklahoma, north of a little town called Durham, close to the Antelope Hills and the South Canadian River. The rolling hills, two heavily wooded creek areas with a nice bass pond on one creek make for beautiful scenery and a challenging hunt. There is an abundance of wildlife to enjoy watching or hunting. We will provide accommodations with an experienced guide to make your hunt a success. All hunts are first come first serve basis, so book early. We require a deposit to reserve the dates you want to hunt. Arrangements can be made for your trophy to be mounted and/or your meat to be processed to take home. For more information and booking give us a call: Hitchin' Post (580) 983-2725, Calvin and Julia Bachmann, (580) 983-2496, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Gantz Park Office is located at the Hitchin' Post, Hwy Jct. 30 & 33, 2 miles south of Durham, OK, Roger Mills County. Web Site: http://www.gantzranchhunts.com